One of our two installation teams are back out installing doors, carrying out repairs, servicing & survey’s.
We will only have a limited service for the coming weeks whilst we slowly return to full strength with contactless surveys, installations & repairs, please bear with us during this transition period, for the time being our showroom will remain closed & will only be available on a pre bookable appointment basis.
If you would like to arrange a contactless survey or repair here’s how you can get in touch with us
We are taking the all the necessary precautions to keep our employees and customers safe.
* We will contact you 10/15 mins prior to arrival to allow you time to unlock your garage door.
* Asking customers to remain inside of their own property during the installation, repair or survey.
* We will photograph inside & outside of the garage.
* Payments to be made via telephone into the office, or BACS payment prior to the departure of out teams.
* Forward detailed quotations via Email & answer any further questions by email or telephone.
We have implemented all necessary measures along with social distancing to maintain and run our business safely as possible as per Government & NHS England guidelines, to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Brochures are also available on request! 📚, we can email these direct to you, so you can browse online without compromising the social distancing guidelines, & can answer all questions quickly & easily via email.
WE’RE HERE FOR ALL YOUR GARAGE DOOR AND FRONT DOOR NEEDS!
Please understand that we take Government & NHS England advice very seriously, all planned work will be put on hold if anything changes following the Covid-19 daily updates from our Government.
Supplying & Installing Garage Doors & Remote Control Systems Since 1982